- Support QVGA
- Video view orientation changing gesture (URU for portrait, URD for landscape)
- Disable trackball volume adjustment when turning off gestures
- f/c when deleting files with apostrophe in name or path
- f/c on Donut 1.6 ROM while modifying SD card
- Delete wrong files when deleting while playing
New small-screen devices like HTC Tattoo will be able to get Meridian from Market directly by now.
Video view orientation changing gesture (URU for portrait, URD for landscape)
You can now use gestures to fix video orientation, note that this is a permanently changing, so if you want to change it back to automatic, you need to the open preference page
Slide up-right-up for portrait, up-right-down for landscape.
Disable trackball volume adjustment when turning off gestures
This can avoid unstable volume changing.
Post a Comment